Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, August 8, 2011

Me and people.

Stop and think.
Am I a pessimistic,
or just someone who are too cold-hearted to care about other people?
Am I a person who is hateable,
or its because my attitude are showing the bad side of me?
I want people to like me,
but then, do I like people?
I want people to talk to me more,
but do I listen when they want to talk to me?
I want people to be friend with me,
but am I being a good friend with to them?
I want to feel like I belong,
but do I try to fit in?

Is it because of other people?
Or because of myself?

It is very easy to point finger to other people, since you only need to raise one finger and it cost less energy. But then again, the other three fingers (thumb are not included since it is the natural side -pointing to the ground-) are pointing back to you.

0 comments: