Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, August 8, 2011

_LIFE IN CFS_

Since this topic has been the hottest among my classmates, so I might as well share it here. But, Im not gonna talk about it general or what-ev, but seeing that THIS is MY blog, Im gonna talk about myself, with relation to me being in CFS.

Got to say that being here is really a blessing in disguise... Its like Allah had heard my prayer and decided to give me a second chance to change myself (and as Im writing this, I
had skipped homeworks, studying and solat terawih...nice Farah.. ==")

Back to the topic. Im sure that if Allah had not given me the chance to be here, I will still be far from HIM.
Proof: Im in ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY, and I STILL CANT CONTROL MYSELF. What if I was studying in some place where the rules are islamic enough? Wont my situation be worse?

Study are rough, and the fact that I need to gain gpa 3.0 and cgpa 3.4 are worse. But then again, Allah had given me just enough time to study, but I still just take my own sweet time and just give in to my lust.
Proof: the fact that Im writing this blog when I should be studying is convincing enough I think

Erm...being here really bring me back to my feet. It suddenly hit me that here, Im not the top scorer anymore. Things wont just go my way if I dont put an effort on it. I cant gained anything if I dont work my ass off.
Problem: I know it but Im hopeless when it come down to fighting my lust. Im weak...I know that.. >//<
--------------------------------------------------

The only downside of being here is the fact that I kinda feels friendless and I really miss all my old friends, since I felt more wanted with them. Here, I feels like Im always alone, though I have people around me. I just cant fit in.

0 comments: