Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, August 22, 2011

Blogging

In a way...blogging is my escape route from reality. Its easier being here..with noone else to judge me, but then, its hard being here when noone is beside me. I felt free here. Free to write anything I want, anything I been surpressing in my heart, all the secrets I had kept from others' ear. Here, Im in my own little world. Im not obliged to answer to anyone, but all my questions are answered by noone.

It made me think. For a reason, I felt like I am the Beast in fairytale.Like him, I am also stuck in a big world, alone, understandable by none, and also ignored by everyone. I want to leave, but something is chaining me to the big mansion. Maybe, its the part of me that doesnt want to leave. Maybe the chain is made up of the fear inside of me, of what could have been if I leave the safety of the mansion.

What nobody hear my pleas for help? Why nobody wants to hold up their hand and give me a feel of security, so that I can leave this mansion of feeling I called blog?

0 comments: