Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, May 2, 2011

Something stupid...

I thought I was over you..
I thought you are already in the past..
But why is it..
When I see your smile,
my heart start going crazy..
I cant even look straight to your eyes without feeling my own blush..
Whenever I see your face,
Doki, Doki goes my heart..
I started thinking what are your thought when you look at me..
I started wondering how you see in your eyes..
Whenever you look at me,
Doki, Doki goes my heart.
I should really stop this..
Before my nervousness block my own mind..
Before I lost track on the reality
Since the dreams seems much more brighter....
................
I should wakes up..
Since even though he might be the Prince Charming..
Im not his Cinderalla...
Even though I know that..
Why is it that whenver I see his face..
My heart started going doki, doki..

0 comments: