Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, May 14, 2011

My most lovable enemy in the world....

Urm....Im just caught in the moment, after watching matlufti video, but Im sure I will never had the courage to write something like this later on...so Im writing it now..

Got to say that I love my mum...though I dont show it very much...well..she even said herself that I treated her like enemy (self-explain the title I guess) But yeah.. I couldnt asked for a better mum.. I know the only reason why we fought a lot is because Im a lot like her.. We had almost the same attitude, so maybe we are self-hating kind f person?

I rarely show her that I love her, and my dad, and all of my familes members, but I truely does.. I cant think of any other family I rather be in, except for this.. We sometimes has our differences but thats what keeps us closer since at the end of the day, we will always know that we got each others' back.

I thought of this a lot.. How can I survive if one day, they leave me...? I know its a pessimic thing to think of, but as a human being, we got to accept that death will takes us at anytime.. So, what can I do at that time? Will I cry? Will I lose the will to live? What will happen?

0 comments: