Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, May 15, 2011

A sudden thought

Erm... I know this is stupid...but i do craved for someone to like me.. @___@ So, I wanna do a list of things I like my future boyfriend to have. (total one-sided thinking, but what ever~)

1) Serious about things such as himself, his religion, career, studies, future and families.
2) Care about me. VERY IMPORTANT!
3) Respect my privacies, but its alright if he want to know.
4) Respect my families and friends.
5) Respect other people especially the elderly.
6) 3) Wear spectacles? XP
7) He can be as possesive as he want, as long as he let me be as possesive as I want.

Thats all..I think...urm...

I dont need someone who are popular when he didnt care at all about me.
I dont need someone handsome when he didnt respect my life and his own.
I dont need someone charming when he didnt know where his future will bring him.

"Find someone who isn't afraid to admit that they miss you. Someone who knows you're not perfect, but treats you as if you are. Someone whose biggest fear is losing you. One who gives their heart completely. Someone who says 'I Love You' and means it. Lastly, find someone you wouldn't mind waking up with you in the morning, seeing your wrinkles, and your gray hair but still falls in love with you."

0 comments: