Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, May 14, 2011

FAIRYTALE....?

When I was just a little girl, My mama used to tuck me into bed, And she read me a story.
It always was about a princess in distress, And how a guy would save her, And end up with the glory.
I'd lie in bed, And think about,The person that I wanted to be.
Then one day I realized, The fairy tale life wasn’t for me.
I don’t wanna be like Cinderella, Sitting in a dark, cold, dusty cellar,
Waiting for somebody to come and set me free. (Come and set me free)
I don’t wanna be like someone waiting, For a handsome prince to come and save me
Oh, no, will survive, Unless somebody’s on my side.
Don’t wanna be, No, no, no one else.
I’d rather rescue myself.
I can slay (I can slay) my own dragons. (My own dragons)
I can dream my own dreams. (My own dreams)
My knight in shining armor (shining armor) is me.
So I'm gonna set me free.

---lyric: THE CHEETAH GIRLS *CINDERALLA*----


0 comments: