Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, December 9, 2012

You wanna know something?

I hate changes. Why does it even exist? Why can't we just be in our own comfort zone? Why do we need to take a chance? How do we know whether the end result would be something that we like or not? How to be sure that we won't regret it? How to be sure that the chances are the very good thing for us?

Blaarghhh... Again, pessimistic me thinking about the fact that I will change roommates after next sem. Like around Sept I guess. Peoples might be jumping up and down, unable to wait until they can change their room. While I excited by the fact that my room would be in much lower floor (I'm on the 5th floor right now), I'm not that intrigued with having to change roommates. Why? I rather like my current roommates, heck, I love them. But, I know that they have their own friends so they must be waiting for the chance to share a room with someone they know more.. 

Urghh.. Now, I'm all depressed and I haven't even finished final for this year. Which remind me, I got memorisation and an exam on Wednesday, and I'm spending the whole Tuesday playing in amusement park with my current roommates.. Yeah for idiocy and lazinesss! :D

0 comments: