Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, December 17, 2012

JUST WANNA GET THIS OUT

BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE CRYING ALREADY
*INSERT SAD SONG*

I sent my laptop to someone for formatting last Saturday, and got it back on Sunday  (formatting + clean inner fan + anti virus + game download). The problem arose now when I realised that my folder is gone. 

Okay, back to the beginning. I know that formatting will bring the laptop to factory-format and I was suppose to back up the data myself.  But, since I read in their page that they said that they will back up my datas, so I didn't. So, there lies a folder in my desktop titled 'Important but Time-consuming.' Dalam tu ada gambar2 from my secondary school days, gambar2 families, gambar2 masa kat cfs( my club as well as just hanging out). Selain gambar, ada gak animes, mangas, my writings over the years. All gone. I don't really care about the other, just that it's kinda sadden me that the pictures I gathered from my school times are now gone. Gone without anyway of getting it back. Damn.. Rasa nak nangis habis sekarang nie. 
Lagi teruk bila fikir yang aku contribute untuk kesilapan diorang nie. 

That's all I guess. I don't even know why I'm writing this, but I just feel like doing it. Cara nak kurangkan rasa nak nangis mungkin? Walaupun aku rasa cam lagi teruk feeling sekarang nie. Emo habis..

Pengajaran: Sebelum format - back up sendiri datas and don't care whether diorang ada service tu or not. 

0 comments: