Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, February 15, 2009

SAHABAT......

Hidup aku stabil skrg nie.. xda r haru-biru sgt(except 4 my hmwok lor)
Kwn aku, Mainurain dh pndah g MRSM MERBOK, Kedah.. Miss her soooooo MUCH!!!
Luv her, as the greatest friend I could hav lor... She is my secret keeper.. I told her all my secret, all my feeling, all my crush and also all my frust..
But now, when tears come running down my cheek, she isn't here anymore to dry my tears and tell me that everything would be alright... Or hold me until my tears dry.. Or juz.. stay beside me so I know someone is there with me..
Mungkin, aku ada gak kwn2 laen cm Qlah, Azrin, Chpik, Ct, Hui Ying, Reena, Subah..
But it just isn't the same as her.. She like like my twin, another half of me.. Hope our friendship last!!
-Emo siot....


2 comments:

Qyla Nazaruddin said...

sabo jew la..
ak pon sedey meyy !

fifi said...

em.. farah... farah untung sbb still ader kwn tau.