Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, February 15, 2009

DAMN ALL THESE PEOPLE!!!!

Aku juz dpt taw yg pngetua aku prnah ktuk aku kt klas sblah coz aku dpt B BM...
ARGH!!! WHY WON'T THEY JUST LEAVE ME ALONE??!!! SO WHAT??!!! AM I STUPID JUZ COZ I GOT B IN BM??!!! NOTE TO PEOPLE: IF I'M STUPID, I WON'T GO TO SCHOOL AND GET 7A, OKAY!!
They always ask me, huh? Camne blh dpt B BM? Well... Why are asking me? Don't you realize you juz hurting me even with that question?! They juz didn't understand the pain I'm feeling. What? You think getting B in the languange you speak everday is bad?? Well, I know it already! So stop making this pain worse!!(damn, I started crying again)
And guess what? Well, one extra rude, dun care what others feeling, stupid chick, which I am sad to say, my friend also say the same thing... 'Lucky' me to hav this kind of friend.. She's also the reason why I cried after getting my result.. Tanx oh my 'true' friend..
And to top it all, my teachers also in the activity called, lets make this girl feels worse for getting B in BM.. Again, tanx so very much... They are all saying things like, oh, you didn't get MRSM? It must be b'coz you got a B in BM.. They really know how to motivate their student..
Argh!!!!! Hate this people sooo much!!! Why won't they just understand that I hate this??!!!



2 comments:

-eL- said...

dun worry... v r both in d same boat.. its d same whether u get straight A or not.. kan thn lepas bo boon menang kitew.. cikgu sume kate pmr bkn spm.. then ckp pun cam kutuk2... coz bdk straight A merosot thn tu... MASALAH KITEW DIORG X FHM!! mengutuk n mengkritik jew care diorg... so dun bother... dunia dah mcm tu.. kitew yg kena step up. x kisah pun dpt B dlm pe.. dapat B dlm Bm ke A sekli pown does'nt make any difference... same de baik ke buruk sekali pown diorg akn tetap bercakap so cheer up k.. =] any hal jumpe aq.. -eL-

RantsQueen said...

tanx lor ats mtvsi 2.. tp mmg sdih hbs yg 2.... juz 1 B, hdup kmi dh t'blik.. from the top of the world, to the bottom of the hill....hahha